Admission Application Guide for Candidates for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Applicants should visit the University of Mkar's website to Create an Account using their personal email address and phone number that would enable them to continue with their online registration after completing step three below.
- Applicants should visit any UBA branch of their choice nationwide to pay the sum of Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N12,500.00) only directly into the University account (account number 1007938103) as cost of Admission Form (N10,500.00) and Screening Fee (N2,000.00). Or applicants can also use the University online payment system to conveniently pay for Application Form and Screening Fee from any where, any time using any valid Nigerian bank debit card (Master/Visa/Verve). Click here to get more information about making payment online
- Applicants shall upon return to the university's main campus from the bank, proceed to the bursary department with their deposit slips for authentication on the portal and continue with online registration on the university portal.
- After completing the online registration, applicants are advised to monitor the university website www.umm.edu.ng and listen to the radio stations within reach for information on screening dates and time.
- It is instructive for all applicants to ensure that the manual copy of the admission form is submitted to the university's academic office at the registry department unfailingly on the day of their Post UTME Screening.